This is the true story [TRUE STORY!] of a family of five living in a 2 bedroom, 2 bath apartment having their lives blogged about to find out what happens when blood relatives stop being polite and start getting real. The Real World.
Hey everyone, thanks for your comments. I think they are cute too. :-)
BTW, I took these pictures but I am not a pro. I had to take about 120 pictures, and even then, I had to play around with them on a photo editing program called 'Picasa 2'.
Christina, you can get Picasa 2 from google. Google offers it for free to download and use (btw, thank you Heather W. for telling me about picasa. It is much better then the program I got with our camera).
Hey Bitners! It's been way too long since we've connected! Congratulations on your sweet, adorable Matilda! Hope you guys are doing great. Love the Adams
9 comments:
Pictures of your kids are good! I love seeing them! They are ALL looking so big and Matilda especially is so precious all curled up like that.
Oh my gosh, those are beautiful pictures!!! You always have gorgeous pics. Did you take these? Great job!
What program do you use to edit your photos Penny? They are awesome!
I love your pictures!!!! The girls are so cute!
Did you these yourself? If you did you are so talented!
Your girls are gorgeous! I love those pictures :D great job :D
Hey everyone, thanks for your comments. I think they are cute too. :-)
BTW, I took these pictures but I am not a pro. I had to take about 120 pictures, and even then, I had to play around with them on a photo editing program called 'Picasa 2'.
Christina, you can get Picasa 2 from google. Google offers it for free to download and use (btw, thank you Heather W. for telling me about picasa. It is much better then the program I got with our camera).
Hey Bitners! It's been way too long since we've connected! Congratulations on your sweet, adorable Matilda! Hope you guys are doing great. Love the Adams
These pictures are just incredibly beautiful. The girls sure don't look like animals in them ;)
These pictures are wonderful!!! What beautiful children you have!
Post a Comment